Forty Hall Vineyard is London’s only commercial-scale estate vineyard producing premium natural English still and sparkling wines.
Set within the iconic grounds of Enfield’s Forty Hall Estate, this 10-acre haven of tranquility is entirely run and managed by volunteers from the local community.
Existing as a social enterprise, it also provides a range of volunteering and ecotherapy projects to boost physical and mental wellbeing of individuals and groups that attend.
After 5 years of cultivating the vines, spring 2016 saw Forty Hall Vineyard’s first vintage of natural wine available for commercial release.
The founding team sought recommendations on:
- How to raise awareness of the wine for sale with potential customers outside their core community.
- Research into revenue generation products and services of other vineyards.
- Options for distribution channels and best practice market strategy for the coming months.
In order to produce useful recommendations and understand the business landscape, a period of time was spent working directly within the social enterprise, engaging with volunteers, customers and stakeholders.
After gaining invaluable insights into Forty Hall Vineyard’s unique needs and challenges we were able to:
- Present competitor analysis research.
- Provide options for future potential distribution channels + cost-benefit assessment.
- Make recommendations on best practice marketing strategy & tactics.
- Conduct press & influencer outreach for their launch wine tasting event.
“It has been a fantastic experience having Belinda (CAC Business Consultant) working with us at Forty Hall Vineyard. She has brought her considerable knowledge, expertise and insight to our project and has been incredibly productive in a very short time. The work produced has moved our organisation forward immensely.
– Sarah Vaughan-Roberts, Founder of Forty Hall Vineyard.
Learn more about this innovative social enterprise and pick up your bottle direct from the ‘cellar door’ before they run out! Visit the Forty Hall Vineyard website.